Thursday, June 02, 2005

Obligatory First Posting

Herewith, the obligatory first posting to Scobb's Non-Blog. So let me explain the title of this blog, which arises from three factors:
  1. Non-Blog? I don't plan on writing regularly.
    1. My schedule is unpredictable.
    2. Some days I don't have much to say.
    3. Some days I have a lot to say but lack the energy to say it.
  2. Non-Blog? I'm not writing in order to spark dialogue.
    1. I'm happy to hear what you have to say about what you see here.
    2. I'm not promising to respond to comments.
    3. If in doubt, see points 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.
  3. Scobb?
    1. First name = Stephen.
    2. Last name = Cobb.
    3. Default email name at last three companies = scobb.
Now I am going to test the "Publish Post" button. If you can read this, it worked. Next time I post I will see if I can get the spell check to work.

Cheers...Stephen

p.s. Some free advice: Whenever you are asked to explain something--by the press, your boss, your partner--it is safe to assume there are three reasons, so start with that.

No comments: