Sunday, February 25, 2007

Virtual Trade Show Appearance (is that the right word?)

A couple of days ago I participated in a Ziff Davis Virtual Tradeshow on Security Management. This was a "live" event for one day but the sessions are archived for several months for people to browse. If you want to listen to the presentations (including mine) you need to go to this page and register. The registration process asks quite a few questions, but that's the price you pay for free education, so to speak. The keynote was by Peter Neumann who [IMHO] is always worth a listen.

If you check out my session on security awareness programs you will find it is taken at a pretty fast pace owing to time constraints of the format. So, I plan to podcast a less strenuous and hopefully more informative version as soon as my head cold clears up (if I record it white dow ewe wood nut udder stand be).

No comments: